viernes, julio 30, 2010

Bottletops liryc

Esta cancion viene en muchos reproductores mp3/mp4 de sony todos como loco buscando la letra bueno aca esta el video y la letra enjoy :D



Billy is bartering bottle tops

Suzy is selling her soul

Tied up and twisted and all of my mystics can't steal the grace that I hold

Such a long way down

Such a long yeah




Wanna go to Miami

And leave behind my world

And if your all the prices of these sacrifices avoid all the debts I've incurred

It's such a long way down

Such a long way down

To the ground



Where can I go tonight? What can I do to shower the least bit of love? Why do I need to change?
Maybe sing me a story And soothe my mind Don't talk of war, the weary, the poor but speak of this love one more time
'cause I lavished my loved ones And I listened to friends And my mercy's been spent on the bi-weekly rent of the company I'm comfortable in Cause it's
such a long way down It's such a long way down It's such a? long way down It's such a long


Where can I go tonight? What can I do to shower the least bit of love?
Why do I need to change this time? Isn't there someone who loves more than I?
And I try out on the boulevard And tonight I'm not very far But I'll talk to you like you're not here And I'll
say the words that you want to hear Cause it's such a long way down It's such a long way down And It's such a long way down
And It's such a long way down It's such a long way down It's such a long way down To the ground

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal